The Future of Real Estate, Sonoma-Style
Welcome to the Future of Eco-Friendly Real Estate! This home has been designed for elegance, beauty, and functionality. Located in the Heart of Sonoma, just four blocks from the town's central Plaza, the unique features are almost too numerous to mention. Here are a few of them:
- Redwood decks, raised planters, and pergola made from an ailing redwood tree formerly on the property
- Landscaping that is native, low or no-water and that was selected to be "bee" and pollinator friendly
- Airtight, vapor permeable construction, with an infiltration rate below two air changes per hour
- Zola European exterior door and windows with thermal-break wood construction, triple-pane glass and triple seals
- Ductless mini-split HVAC with separate zones for upstairs and downstairs
- Aquascape rainwater recovery system with 3,000 gallon rainwater storage under the permeable paver driveway
- Universal Design ADA accessible bathrooms, thresholds, and interior and exterior spaces
- Waupaca Paca-Ryde elevator with stops at the garage, first and second floor levels with battery back-up
- Vacuflo True Cyclonic built-in central vacuum system with outside exhaust to maintain indoor air quality
- Quick stats: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2841 square feet. List price $2,825,000.
The house is located down a quiet alley off of Patten Street, an easy walk to the Plaza. The father-daughter team who built the home, Darrel and Lolly Jones, own homes of their own adjacent. They set their sights on turning the former 1200-square foot ranch house into the ultimate eco-friendly home. It was a labor of love that took two years to complete - inspired by existing bungalows in the neighborhood, "it has the charm of yesteryear with the contemporary fixtures of today," Darrel said.
For a full list of details, click here: 348 Patten Street, Sonoma
For more detailed information on this exceptional offering or to arrange a showing, please email me at [email protected] or call me at 707.775.7654.