149 El Ritero, Sonoma
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2207 sq ft | .31 +/- acre | Sold for $1,075,000
Reasons to Love It:
1. Curb Appeal & Location: We love the view of this home from the street. New siding was just installed and painted a sleek, modern grey with white trim and a black front door on the covered porch, aligning with every design trend requested by today's Buyers. Cool, crisp, and calm, this home is inviting from the very first glance. The Meadow Oaks neighborhood is a peaceful and quiet cul-de-sac. Plus, the most enticing amenities that Wine Country has to offer are just minutes away. There are many things that make Sonoma such a desirable place to live, work, and play but at the top of this list are the small town feel and friendly community.
2. Living Spaces: With over 2200 square feet of living spaces on two levels, there is a zone to keep everyone happy. A large living/dining area greets guests at the door and because these spaces are completely open to each other, you're going to be the first nominee to host every holiday get-together (sorry?!). The loft area upstairs is the perfect spot for a play room, craft zone, or casual home office. The family room and kitchen are probably where you'll spend most of your time - the kitchen is colorful, functional, and large with a movable center island. It opens to your cozy family room with brick fireplace. These rooms both have views of the back yard so your indoor/outdoor parties stay connected.
3. The Back Yard: Nothing says outdoor fun like a swimming pool! Say goodbye to racking your brain to find something fun to do on the weekends or fighting the crowds at a public pool. Say hello to walking out your back door and simply relaxing for the rest of the day. Whether you're enjoying a quiet break on one of the decks, a soak in the hot tub, or flipping burgers on the grill for a large gathering of friends, you're going to love the spacious, private back yard. Go ahead - invite your entire family and all your friends over for a cookout, a night cap around the built-in fire pit, or a swim party - with this back yard, you have all the room you need.
4. The Master Bedroom: This ample master bedroom will hold the largest of beds and still have tons of room to spare and the closets are separated, so no more fighting over hanger space. The master bath is also extra roomy and updated with sleek fixtures. A stylish Restoration Hardware dual vanity and custom Moroccan tile walk-in shower complete this luxurious bathroom.
- $1,150,000 (New Price! Formerly $1,175,000)
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- 2207 square feet
- .31 +/- acre lot
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Pool & Hot Tub
- Brand new siding and exterior paint
- Cul-de-sac location
- Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms
- High Quality Finishes
- Part Carpet, Part Simulated Wood, Part Tile Floors
- Open Floor Plan
- Bonus Loft Area
- 2 car garage