Welcome Home to Kenwood Charm and Style
8829 Mission Drive, Kenwood
$799,000 | 3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1056 sq ft | .24 acres
Why We Love It
1. Location, Location, Location! You couldn't dream of a better Kenwood location to call home. Mission Drive is a peaceful, quiet street of well-maintained homes less than one short block from downtown Kenwood. World class dining and wine tasting are just a short walk away, no need to drive! Take your picnic lunch over to Shaw Park to watch the frequent impromptu soccer games played by local residents there - it's just two blocks away. Unwind with an afternoon cocktail on the patio in the relaxing back yard with expansive views of the stunning Mayacamas Mountains. It just doesn't get much better than this! What's more, many bustling towns of Sonoma County are just minutes away by car, while San Francisco can be reached in approximately one hour.
2. The Kitchen. Every detail was carefully considered to create a gourmet dream kitchen. High-end Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances, ultra high quality marble tile counters and backsplash, a deep farm sink, abundant storage, and even a wine refrigerator. All the amenities you have come to expect in a modern kitchen are here in an appealing, highly functional, light and bright package. Cooking meals here is a joy!
3. Curb Appeal & Outdoor Living. Colorful, clean, and thoroughly inviting, this home welcomes you from the very first glance. The well-maintained and drought resistant front landscaping is luscious and cheerful. The back yard beckons with its generous patio overlooking the lawn and Cypress trees. Add a hot tub for an extra level of relaxation!
- 8829 Mission Drive, Kenwood, 95452
- 1056 square feet
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Built in 1958
- Central heat and air conditioning
- 2 car garage
- RV access